2019 Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Haul Video
At long last I received my "loot" for the new Occasions catalog & Sale-A-Bration Catalog. I created a very complete haul video, explaining each product that I chose to buy. I feel this year's catalogs are very complete and had alot to offer customers. Video length 27 min 12 sec.
I am more than happy to assist you in placing an order in order to receive FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. You can purchase any current products to qualify and there is no limit to how many free items you can earn. Also, you get to buy from both the annual AND occasions catalog. In addition there are bonus rewards when you purchase over $250 in one order. Ironically because I have been traveling, I was not aware of this bonus and for the life of me I could not figure out how my stampin' rewards was so high... until I did some digging and found the "bonus" rewards.
In addition, for Sale-A-Bration, there are two options for new recruits. Recruits are new demonstrators. A demonstrator can choose to use the discount to buy products with the discount and not run a business... or, they can choose to do what I did and run a business as a demonstrator. So new recruits get to choose $125 worth of product for $99 (In the US), BUT... in this case, they ALSO get their FREE SAB products, either 2x $50 items or 1x $100 item.
This year in addition to the SAB items, a new recruit can opt to spent, just a little more, $125 (In the US) and they will receive an awesome craft bag ($50 value) to carry all their supplies in. This is over and above what the first option provides.
I know it is confusing so please don't hesitate to reach out to me for more information. My email is at the bottom of every page of this website. Let me know how best to reach you.
I can say that hands down this is the best time of the year for new recruits to join. And let me tell you this. It is completely ok to join for the rewards, but not continue to buy the minimum required product to stay a demonstrator, there is no judgement at Stampin' Up! Nor limitations/expectations to staying on as a demonstrator. Of course it is the hope that new recruits will join and see the value in being a demonstrator and here is a summary of what a new recruit receives:
- First - The starter kit is LOADED with product, it really is a great value, especially with the two specials running through Sale-A-Bration
- Pre-purchase of all new products, typically one month in advance.
- 20-25% discount on products
- Tons of training materials to assist in the running of a business. Of course this is the best "chose when and how much" work environment you can find!
- An awesome community of like minded crafters both hobby and business crafters.
- As a team leader, I provide a dedicated web space for my team for both fellowship with other team mates and for training.
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 220 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month - I create a very popular Alternatives YouTube each month to inspire my customers and subscribers to think outside the box!
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and the holiday catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! products? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by!