Video - 2020 Catalog Launch Day Activities + NEW Projects! Part Two
And, this is the second project I made on launch day. It is masculine to my eye, but likely would be fine for anyone as it uses gold foil. One could add a few embellishments such as pearls, rhinestones or sequins to feminize it. The key take away on this project is that the gold foil backgrounds are not sized for A2 bases. You will need to trim 1/4" off the shorter dimension to have your matting and cardbase match. If you don't mind the matting and base having more material show on the sides (vertical) or top and bottom (horizontal) then no trimming is required.
foil dimensions - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" versus A2 dimensions 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".
I've linked yesterday's video and article for reference.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!