My Motto - Be Creative Everyday CASE Card
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) a swap card made by Michelle Nicolson (michellenicholson.stampinup.net). I loved everything about it, but I did add more coloring and the copper trim bow.
I especially love very (very) thin cardstock mats and this one has I think the thinnest mat line ever cut.
The splats are in mint macaron ink. The made with love and scissors stamps are fussy cut.
Blends markers used:
Daffodil Delight light
Smoky Slate light & dark
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog and Occasions/SAB catalog sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 240 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!