Cinnamon Stars Birthday Card
This card started with a watercolor wash of Cinnamon Cider on watercolor paper. Next, white texture paste was colored with a couple of drops of Cinnamon Cider re-inker and was applies using the dots mask (also called a stencil) from the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. Looking at the photo, the texture dots appear more Bumble Bee than Cinnamon Cider, but I did verify I did use the Cinnamon Cider.
The sentiment "Happy" and "Wishes" are from Well Said and the birthday die is from Well Written. I wanted this to be more masculine so I added a very short V of gold shimmer ribbon and finished it off with a few gold metallic pearls.
I can see this card would be great in any color, you cannot go wrong with stars!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!