Cardmaking Video - Watercolor Pencils - Techniques & demonstrations - Part 1 - Introduction & Demonstrations
I've been dragging my feet with my Stampin' Up! colored pencils, until this week! After two years I figure it is time to master this medium.
The flower I show and demonstrate in this part uses the following colored pencils:
- Daffodil Delight
- Pumpkin Pie
- Granny Apple Green
- Old Olive
- Melon Mambo
- Rich Razzleberry
- Night Of Navy
Below, I've included the color chart I created showing how the colored pencil compares to the matching ink.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!