Technique Tuesday Video - Quick Watercolor Backgrounds - Featuring A Touch Of ink SAB FREE Stamp Set
I love this technique. It is very quick and easy, but you can also take alot of time tweaking it because you are using 140lb watercolor paper which can handle alot of layers of water. I was going to just demo this technique, but decide in the end to finish the project so I can talk about other tips and tricks to making the card and I can compare it to the first card I made.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!