Country Wheel Happy Birthday Card
At my last crafting day with Libby, I asked to use Country Road. We found this pin > link
The simple look of the inspiration pin is deceiving. I used current products that are listed below. As we investigated each element we realized alot of the detail was hand applied.
Here are the added elements:
- Masking and sponging was used to achieve the look of the side of a barn.
- The thin line tip of a Cajun Craze marker added floral elements to the tall sprigs.
- The thin line tip of an Early Espresso marker added shadow details to the wheel.
- White gel pen highlights added all over.
Such small details really make card pop. I love how this turned out.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!