Christmas Tree Card - Tasteful Textures Display Project #3
After completing two green cards I started on a Christmas card. Next thing you know, I'd created a, you guessed it, a green background.
Starting with Mossy Meadow, I stamped a pattern and then used the Layered Leaves dry embossing folder.
Next I cut out the negative of the Tasteful Textures die that looks roughly like a christmas tree. I dry embossed the red with the Subtle Embossing folder and trimmed it down to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4". Next I created a thin copper mat, cutting out the center of the copper foil to allow the Mossy Meadow to show through.
The sentiment is from Snowman Season, this was matted with copper foil as well.
I used copper sequins strategically placed for a more tree like look. a double white twine bow finished the project.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 250 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!