Green Do What Makes You Happy Card - Tasteful Textures Display #1 Project
The next set of posts will include the rest of my display projects. Libby lives full time in North Carolina and she has found a group of demonstrators that meet quarterly. Since she is my team leader and I am a full time traveler, without my own regional group, she invited me to help with display cards for their September meeting.
Here's the first card I created for the Tasteful Textures bundle. Each stamp set/bundle needed six A2 size cards for it. I do not like to make repeat projects so I was sure this would be easy and fun. I have discovered that it is challenging to creating a variety of different projects using one stamp/die set.
Green is my favorite color so of course the first project started out green! And after I cut out the die pieces I saved them for display card #2 - so you see my problem, I was already getting too heavy with green with the first two cards. The theme is fall / winter colors, so I envisoned oranges, reds, greens, white, blue.
I enjoyed making the sprinkles backgrounds, this was an extra background from a previous project. I used Granny Apple Green sprinkles, going from the bottom left corner up and out. I angled my water spritzer to move the color that direction.
The foil didn't photograph as well as I'd like. I thought the Glitter dots and Polka Dot trim finished the card off nicely.
Want to Learn more about Stampin' Up! products?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 250 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month - I create a very popular Alternatives YouTube each month to inspire my customers and subscribers to think outside the box!
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off!
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and Occasions/SAB catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! Products all the time? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!