Happy Girl On A Bicycle Card
I wanted more practice with the partial front A2 style of card. This is a project I CASEd from one of the many swap cards in my stash and unfortunately I do not have the owners name to give them credit, but as always I am grateful for their inspiration.
This is a tent base cut at 11 1/2 x 4 1/4 and scored down the middle so it opens on the left side but is landscape shaped. I cut the front left portion off, leaving 2 1/4" then added a piece of the Share What You Love DSP to the front, overlapping it 1/4" and using Tear N Tape to adhere it.
I cut a rectangle of a Basketweave embossed Whisper White 1 3/4" x 3". From there I cut an oval using the layering ovals 2" tall, and the stitched oval 1 3/4" tall. The girl on the bicycle fits perfectly. I sponged the back of a pearlized doily with Mint Macaron and finished it off with the matching Artisan Pearls.
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month
- Shop at my online store
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! products? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!