Copper Floral So Happy For You Card
This project was so much fun to make. I haven't done much with watercolors in a very long time and I just received my Penny Black floral dies. I couldn't wait to get to cutting and glueing these together in a thick stack for watercoloring. I chose to use my Zig Clean Color Brushes.
After coloring the framed floral image I used a Metallic Copper gel pen to line the leaves and edge the frame. To add more subtle metallic shimmer I added kosher salt to the blue background which added to the paint texture and leaves a soft shimmer.
I chose the Little B Right justified sentiment to line up along the framed flowers and left the sentiment unpainted. I cut a small butterfly in copper shimmer paper and added three tiny rhinestones to it.
I entered this project in the following challenges:
- Splitcoast Stampers CAS413 - Sparkle and Shine
- Come and Get It Challenges - No Designer Paper
- Artistic Inspirations - Challenge #171
- A Gem of a Challenge #186 Hearts and/or Flowers
- Crafty Creations Challenge #333 Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenges - Something New
- The Artistic Stamper Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!