Retiring In Colors Showcase - Blueberry Bushel Batique Waves Birthday Card
Now this card was so, so easy to make. I took more time fussing over ideas than actually cutting and assembling. I am quite the slow crafter and I had all the bits ready to go in under fifteen minutes, including the fussy cut sentiment!
I love how a strong pattern DSP can carry the weight of a card for those times when I don't have much time to create a fancy card. Some would argue that this isn't a Blueberry Bushel monochromatic card as it has light to dark blue in the DSP.
The edge is made from the positive and negative edge die from the Lace Dies stacked on top of eachother. I wanted a large bold sentiment and this stamp set comes with three very bold large sentiments. It does have a trim behind the sentiment but it is very subtle. This makes a pertfect masculine card!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!