Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #21 - Fussy Cutting DSP Tips + Lots Of Finished Cards & Next Week's Layouts Revealed
Wow, the time has flown. Today's episode is the second to last one for 2020! What a fun experiment this has been. I've never, ever started my holiday cards so early even though I have always wanted to. Thank you for joining me on this journey. I will be taking a short break and will jump back in to holiday cards one Wednesday a month starting in January. Expect to see it after Valentine's.
This week's episode is a long one. First I demonstrate and give tips on fussy cutting, using dimensionals and making bows. I finish with a walk through of a bunch of cards, including the inspiration layouts I will use for next week's final episode. Video length 35 min 7 sec.
Note: this might be the longest supplies list I've entered for the WICW series. - the alphabet dies are part of the "Pattern Play Bundle" and are called "Playful Alphabet dies" if you order them separate from the stamps. This is a great basic lettering die set.
Brown leaves card - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/189432728067709104/
Red velvet banner card - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/189432728067822003/
Joy card - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/189432728067822004/
Let me know what you think of this series and if you found it helpful! Which cards inspired you the most? I love to hear from you:)
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!