Waterfall Card - Another Oldie But A Goodie - Ocean Theme Birthday Card
My digital crafting pals and I worked on a waterfall card. You can find instructions on Pinterest, we used a written guide over a YouTube video to make ours.
I envisioned the background to look like the ocean and then used the various Seaside Notions stamps for each mini-scene on the 2" squares. I used the snow from Natures Beauty to act as bubbles in the water.
The Whisper White sentiment label was adhered and burnished the top of the label using a bone folder so it would not stick to the Pretty Peacock strip of cardstock that acts as the keeper, holding the slide mechanism in place. Ideally you would heat emboss on the dark pull tab, or use a light colored pull and stamp directly on it.
My husband's response to this card is that he needs instructions on what to do with it. The braided linen trim wasn't enough of a hint on what to do. So, if you make one, think about the recipient and how they might or might not know how it works.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!