October 2018 - Stampin' Dreams - Fall
It is time for another Stampin' Dreams blog hop! Today we are sharing halloween and/or fall projects from the holiday catalog. I just had to CASE a project on Pinterest that I am drawn to. Here is the pin for reference. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/189432728063521808/.
There were many changes made on this project, mostly due to limited supplies (I live in a 32ft trailer full time so I am very limited on space as you can imagine). The background DSP though light, is still different than the pin, it was also dry embossed using the Subtle embossing folder. I do not have storage for 12 x 12 DSP so It gets trimmed down to 4 x 6 when it arrives. The end result is that I always have a 1/8" mat when using 12 x 12 DSP. I used a different ribbon that I colored with a Blends Cherry Cobbler dark marker. The bouquet ink was likely the same but mine was not very juicy so it came out pretty light. Linked below is a short video on coloring ribbon as well as a project walkthrough. Video length 7 min 33 sec.
I hope you like my project. Don’t forget to leave a comment before you hop to Rebecca-Jo's project. Just click on the NEXT image below. If you get lost along the hop, you can use the blog hop list below to help guide you along.
Full Blog Hop List:
|1.||Pia Gerhardt - Germany|
|2.||Helzie - SlimmandStylish|
|3.||Tracy Marie Lewis - Stuff N Thingz - US <-- You Are Here|
|4.||Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia|
|5.||Angie McKenzie - USA|
|6.||Alejandra Gomez - USA|
|7.||Anastasia Radloff - USA|
|8.||Narelle Fasulo - Australia|
|9.||Jenny Hall - USA|
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 200 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month
- Shop at my online store
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and the holiday catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! products? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance
Thanks for stopping by!