One Sheet Wonder - Maiden Voyage - Thanks Card
The third OSW card I have to share with you is mya more extensive oloring project. Three of the four projects I chose were colored with blends, but this one had the most coloring of the three. Included below is a short video tutorial showing you how I color metallic objects. I stamped the image with Early Espresso and the "THANKS" label in Gray Granite. Embellishments include self adhesive sequins in a light shimmery green, gold glitter dots and white baker's twine.
- OSW DSP (Magnolia Lane Green Leaves) - 2" x 6" cut down to 5 1/4 -this was the only cut we allowed to be trimmed down
- Gray Granite Fish Tail - 1 1/2" x 5" (dry embossed with layered leaves embossing folder)
- Whisper White Nested Label - 2 3/8" wide
- SIlver Glimmer strips 2x - 3/8" x 2 7/8"
- Real Red - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (dry embossed with subtle embossing folder)
- Pot - light and dark Gray Granite and light Basic Black (in the video I said I used Smoky Slate - either gray will work)
- Leaves - light and dark Old Olive and Mossy Meadow, light Shaded Spruce
- Cat Tails - light and dark Crumb Cake
- Berries - light Real Red
white gel pen highlights
Link to Libby's 2" x 6" card -> link
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!