One Sheet Wonder - Maiden Voyage - Floral Smile Card
Here's the second card I finished for the OSW project.
I sponged the focal layer with crumb cake and added the sentiment directly to the focal layer to keep the layers to a minimum. Vellum Sprigs, Braided Trim and Petal Pink adhesive backed sequins finished the project.
- OSW DSP (Magnolia Lane Green Leaves) - 3" x 4"
- Crumb Cake - 5 3/8" x 1 1/4" (dry embossed with the Corrugated embossing folder)
- Magnolia Lane Stripes - 5 3/8" x 1/4"
- Whisper White Stitched Square Focal - 2 5/8"
- Petal Pink Scalloped Square - 2 3/4"
- Flower - light and dark Petal Pink, light Crushed Curry
- Leaves - light and dark Old Olive
white gel pen
Here's a link to Libby's 2" x 4" card-> Link
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!