Retiring In Colors Showcase - Grapefruit Grove Floral Birthday Card
This second card is alot like the first. To change it up, this card is horizontal, and it uses the scalloped border (yesterday's used the negative of this border). I kept the sentiment simple and think I could have added a mat or two like yesterday's card, but I wanted to show that it also works to keep sentiments small and simple.
I did use a different technique to color the foil background. I sponged using Stampin' Up!s very inexpensive sponge brayer in an Ombre pattern from light at the top to dark at the bottom. I then sponged darker on two of the flower centers using a finger dauber. The solid edge is a tiny bit darker than I liked, but was the closest match. I used gold baker's twine that I colored with a light Pumpkin Pie Blend marker and finished this one with Frosted Epoxy Drops.
The SAB Free DSPs are available while supplies last or until 3/31, whichever comes first.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!