Retiring In Colors Showcase - Pineapple Punch Bee Birthday Card - Lost File
I cannot believe that I forgot to publish this article. Pineapple Punch is one of my favorite retiring 2020 in colors. I used the same daisy foil (which is free through the end of today - March 31) for my Call Me Clover card as well.
This card uses the honeycomb and bee dies from the Mini catalog's Honey Bee bundle. I colored a variety of the small daisies using light and dark Pineapple Punch Blends markers. I then colored the bees using the same markers.
The sentiment is from Grace's Garden and I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies to build a two layer focal which frames the words nicely. A large silver metallic trim bow finishes the card.
- Base: 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
- Pineapple Punch mat: 3 3/4" x 5"
- Foil background: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!