Retiring Showcase - Butterfly Birthday Card - Including Sneak Peek Products
This project was my interpretation of this pin -> link. Gallery Grunge is retiring and both Libby and I wanted to create some projects with it. We paired this with a color challenge to spice things up a bit. I used markers to color random circles on the bubble stamp, then spritzed lightly with water and stamped multiple times until I was happy with the coverage.
I kept the angles on our reference pin because I am not good at off angle projects - this was a stretch for me. I think this came out great. Now, the gold thread looks a bit odd to me, but I wanted the thread to depict the butterflies paths, so even though I am not sold on it, I kept it.
I have entered this project in the following challenges:
Here are the products that are not retiring: cardstock, dies, butterfly stamps and matching punch, dimensionals.
Sneak peek - The sentiment label is from a new punch that has six different label shapes! Also new in June will be the gold thread and the gold glimmer enamel dots. New products will be added to the below supplies list after 6/3.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!