Round Balloons Happy Birthday Card
I had so much fun crafting with Libby on Sunday. It was a nice change of pace as hub and I have been at our rental every day after Christmas. I still had to get up early since Libby is in North Carolina and I am in Washington state. But it was worth it. We've been working on projects that use our DSP. DSP is one of those supplies that mesmerize you. It seems no matter how much you have, the new DSPs are always something special that you just can't pass up!
We used a sketch for a recently closed challenge, and then narrowed down our DSP choices to Birthday Bonanza. I need to replenish my card inventory after giving alot of cards away to family over the holidays. I like the round balloon sheet and cut out coordinating stitched circle balloons in Pretty Peacock. I made one change to my project, instead of a sentiment I added a third ballon/sentiment combo instead.
I actually made two of these, and did not add any other embellishments as they will be going to be given to men. I have a 3 to 1 ratio of men to women in my family. Luckily, my cousins are now married so there are two additional lovely young ladies to make cards for!
I am entering this project in the following challenges:
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!