Simple Stamping Using Forever Fern - Three Cards
I selected four neutral inks to use to create three super simple one layer cards.
I purposefully did NOT choose any greens because all of the Pinterest pins for Forever Ferns use greens.
I also did not let myself look at any pins, I just started stamping.
One quick note about the third card is that I did use masking tape (making sure I applied it to my clothing to de-stick it) to ensure the stamped images would only appear in the narrow strip of assigned space.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!