Simple Masculine Tree Thanks Card
I am not typically a CAS (clean and simple) cardmaker so I am surprised that this card looks "complete" to me.
This card started as a technique card using Smoky Slate, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White. The technique is to apply ink to the sticky side of tape and then apply the tape to the cardstock. I made an ombre background and then centered the tree. I envisioned this as having a white border like an art print, but I goobered one corner with an inky finger so ended up cutting it down.
The Rooted In Nature dies include embossed leaves so I used a soft embossing plate to impress them on a piece of Smoky Slate and then roughed up the edges.
I stamped Shaded Spruce leaves on the thin shaded spruce mat. I ended up roughing up the focal layer. The only embellishment is Linen Thread that I colored using a dark Smoky Slate marker.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!