Storage Series - Stampin' Up! Ink Spots
I started this storage project at the September 2017 craft retreat. Then the unthinkable happened so I had to start all over from nothing. I managed to ink my spots with Libby's refills and the few she did not have I used from Shannon's stash. I managed to hand write the colors on sticky note paper and saved the final labeling until the craft retreat I just finished.
I decided to use different images for each color family and in-color group. I then printed labels with my new Brother labelmaker (DT-400)
I've listed the supplies used below. Video length 2 min 9 sec.
Thanks for stopping by!