Video Walkthrough - Sunflower Blends Coloring Three Ways - Beginner, Casual & Avid
I worked on a set of sunflower thank you cards, coloring them in a variety of ways. After they were finished, I chose a set that I felt illustrated three different levels of coloring and created a walkthrough video describing how I colored each one using Stampin' Blends alcohol markers. The above image is a close up of the stipling or dotted technique that includes three different colors of markers plus the color lifter. Check out the video: 10 min 22 sec.
Stampin' Up! launched a new shopping website with a new link structure. All of the most recent blog post links should be working and I am working through the older posts now. Please leave a comment if you find any links here not working. Also please leave question, comments and suggesting here or on the video, I love to hear from you!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!