Thankful Butterfly Bubbles Cards
After spending time with the Sweetly Swirled stamp set, Libby and I moved on to the Butterfly Gala stamp set. For inspiration we used this pin -> pin link. Once we chose a pin, we then decided which colors to use as well as the sentiment color.
We made three different beginning stamper cards and then went back and stepped them up. This is the second card I worked on. When making a full page repeated design it is always a challenge to make it look random. I like to rotate my cardstock as I go to help ensure a natural random look.
For the stepped up version, I cut the full focal sheet in two parts and used the sentiment piece. The Swirls & Curls embossed Cajun Craze cardstock made the perfect background whcih I trimmed down and matted with Crushed Curry.
I added narrow strips of copper foil to the top and bottom of the focal for added interest. At this point I felt a horizontal card would be the best to showcase the focal. Copper sequines, Cajun Craze twine and an antique brass flower finish the card off.
Libby's cards were awesome, here's the link to her Beauty Abounds cards->https://papersunshineproject.blogspot.com/2019/09/simplestamping-with-beauty-abounds-color-challenge-fall.html
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 250 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month - I create a very popular Alternatives YouTube each month to inspire my customers and subscribers to think outside the box!
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off!
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and Occasions/SAB catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! Products all the time? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!