Fun Layout #2 - Trio Card - Nautical Birthday
I love how this turned out! For this trio card as I call it (three colors, three embossing folders), I brought out my big cutter and cut through three (one of each color) A2 size pieces of cardstock which will allow me to make three different cards. I like the colors for the nautical theme, and I think it will be good for Christmas and winter cards as well. I stored the extras in a stamp case to use later.
The lighthouse is from High Tide and the other nautical elements are from Sailing Home which has its own lighthouse with more detailed, less obvious coloring. I did trim off the sand/water from the bottom of the Sailing Home lighthouse and added it to the bottom of the High Tide lighthouse.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!