Special Valentine Video Part One - Give A Card - Zany Zebras BIG Valentine
This video is a walkthrough of the Valentine card I made hub. He and my mom have received over 30 years worth of my handmade cards so I have to keep pushing the boundaries of what I make for them to keep each card unique. This was a challenge for me. I struggled with so much space!
Base: 8 1/2 x 7 1/2 Scored at 3 3/4"
Strips: 5 of each color - 1/16+, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4
I used all 5 strips of the bright gold foil, and did not use the 1/8 strip of white or black.
What do you think of this crazy oversized card? Hub liked everything except the cute zebra. He isn't a cute animal guy...
Note: The bright gold foil I used on this project is retired. Any current foil will work, I've listed the gold in the supplies list.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!