Very Versailles Simple Stamping Project #2 Version #2
This project was a struggle, I overthought the simple version and ended up with four versions using the front and back of two card fronts. So I chose the two best ones and went with them.
This is the busier one which I don't like as well, but when I worked on the stepped up version, I found the layers I added toned down the background busy-ness that I did not like. I distressed and tore edges and tore the vellum. I used both of the Magnolia trims and finished it up with one brass flower trinket and a few gold metallic pearls.
Libby also struggled and came out with two versions. She added both versions to one blog article on her Paper Sunshine Project blog, check it out! -> Libbys projects
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!