I went ahead and doubled up this week's episode since I have so much content to get through! I demo the new Snowball Puff Paint and talk about jazzing these two cards up a bit. Enjoy!
I will be finishing up the supplies list shortly as these two projects did not come with a supplies list as some of the products I do not have.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 450 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Supplies Used In This Project:
This replaces Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL product.
Stampin' Ups white cardstock they use for everything! Note: This cardstock replaced Whisper...
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!
Over the next three weeks I will be finishing up the holiday cards made at the October NC Demos Quarterly meeting! This first one is my favorite, created for us by my team lead Libby Foreman.She always makes the greatest swaps, thank you Libby, Enjoy!
Add new comment