Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #16 - DSP Storage Tips + DSP Strips Layout Card With More Tips
I am so excited to finally have new holiday DSP to work with! There are a few days left to score some of your own for 15% off. The select DSP sale ends after October 31st. Click here to go to the DSP sale -> DSP SALE.
This week's card is a DSP strip card and in this episode I share my DSP storage strategy as well as tips for making cards using narrow strips of DSP.
Today we hit the road early to venture to the Pacific ocean for some stormy weather camping. It will be interesting as we've only been summer ocean vacationers. Will we enjoy all the blustery weather?
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!