Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #2 - Flower Formed Poinsettias Three Ways - Choose Your Favorite!
Today's projects are three different ways to use the three poinsettia flower dies to form a full poinsettia. The video shows three versions on the same base. I discuss flower forming (very general). If you would like to see a demonstration video of flower forming leave a comment here or on the YouTube video.
As stated in the video, this type of card is too thick for normal USPS mail unless you put it in a box and pay parcel post or Priority mail. I plan to have my mom hand deliver these cards as we will be traveling during the holidays. Video Length 9 min 11 sec.
Blends used in these three projects (light and dark used):
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!