Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #22 - Finale! Last Two Cards + See Them All, My favorites, & What I have Left Over
The final episode is in the books. I did not skip a single week of this new series. I was determined to make videos every week until the end. Questions I answer in this video. Did I make enough cards? Did I have any parts and pieces leftover? Did I finish all the cards? And of course, did I use all of the materials I purchased for making holiday cards. Check the video out for the answers. This week's video is pretty short, for how much information is in it. Video length 18 min 26 sec.
Let me know your thoughts on this series! How did you do making your holiday cards? What will you do different next year? For me, I am definitely going to start in January with a monthly video and in July I will ramp it up to weekly. I look forward to addressing all the envelopes and seeing them off in the mail to family and friends!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!