Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #3- Rooted In Nature Stamps Two Ways For Two Holidays
This particular layout started with a Pinterest pin, Here is the pin link -> pin. Libby liked the layout so well she made forty Thanksgiving cards while at a retreat this last weekend! I am so impressed with her diligence as I get bored after about three of any one thing. We made the Thanksgiving version at a virtual crafting day a couple of weeks back and I knew I would be making a Christmas version for this series.
In the video I stamp and assemble the Christmas version. There are some tips along the way as well as some speed stamping. A photo showcase is at the end. Video length 16 min 27 sec.
I did use one holiday mini catalog product which I will add to the supplies list on 8/4 when it goes live. It is the "HAPPY Holidays" sentiment from "Poinsettia Petals".
Stampin' Blend's used to color the crinkle ribbon:
- Dark Cherry Cobbler
- Dark BlackBerry Bliss
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!