Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #7 - Envelopes Part 2 & Artsy Thanksgiving Design Techniques Demo
In this episode I finish up the envelope discussion. I demonstrate using the Stamparatus. This tool's strength is my weakness so we make a great pair! Since I dislike repeat tasks, I use the Stamparatus tool to quickly stamp repeat items, one of those being envelopes.
After a demo of making the addressed side of an envelope, I move on to this week's project which is a Thanksgiving design.
This part of the video is extensive because my card design is very artistic and has many elements that you can choose to add. You can also add a little or alot of each technique I demonstrate. In the end I took a bunch of photos of the five unfinished card fronts I created.
I will finish these up and will add them to next week's showcase. Video length 25 min 35 sec.
Do you have any tips on adding white to projects? Leave a comment to share with everyone!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!