Video - New Year's Card Easel Calendars, Two Variations
I always get so busy for the holidays that New Year's cards are challenging to get out before the first of the year.
I've been managing to create calendars each year instead, that way I can get them delivered early in Jan and I don't feel so "late".
This year as a pre-emptive strike I purchased 10x mini 2023 tear off calendars in October from a friend (link to her mini calendars down in the supplies list).
I figured if I already had these on hand I would be more likely to make them and this year I actually mailed them in plenty of time to arrive befor the first of the year.
There are so many Pinterest pins for desktop easel tear off calendars that I am going to list the two final dimensions I came up with. I also include my previous years' calendar projects below in case this style of calendar isn't the best for you.
Full A2 size easel card.
Tent card base- 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
Easel is a separate piece of CS - 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" - scored on the short side at 1/2", 1 1/4" and 2" - the two end scores in one direction and the middle the opposite to form a "W" as specified in the video.
*What I did not like about it was that I had to use so much extra card stock to create the base.
This one part easel style card is what I call the "squatty" easel card:
Tent card base - 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 4 1/2", 5 1/4", 6", 10 1/2". (flip to score the 5 1/4" to create your "W", all other scores are the other side - see video)
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 450 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!