Alternative 2 - House Series - Using Paper Pumpkin March 2020 - No Matter The Weather
This is a yellow door with wood pattern DSP. I just want to point out that the paper I used to color with the Blends markers is the back flap of the provided card bases. The result of coloring on this cardstock is alot of bleeding. I also found out that the colors saturate the paper, rather than blending so you can tell the darker line in the coloring. On marker quality cardstock, there would be no line, as the two colors would blend together.
I like that the gold glitter enamel dots (sold out) match so well with the So Saffron blend color.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!