Eleven Alternatives - March 2020 Paper Pumpkin - No Matter The Weather
This month's Paper Pumpkin is one of the great ones! I know many folks might not appreciate the golashes/rain/muck/barn boots, but growing up with horses I lived in them in the winter. I lost my original muck boots in our trailer accident and replaced them with a taller pair because they are truly the most comfortable boots of that kind I've ever had. Ironically the brand is "Muck". Most feed stores carry them. I love both stamp sets, the dies and the card bases.
The epoxy drops were ok, but so small that I ended up adding the iridescent sequins which coordinate perfectly.
I made so many layouts I had to stop at eleven. I was shooting for ten, and overshot my mark.
It felt a bit strange discussing the kit and its sentiments due to the corona virus that has the world on lock down. I tried to sound serious, but not so serious. Optimistic, but not too much because this is a very serious, unprecedented event.
Video Length: 31 min 23 sec.
Blends used to color the door:
- light and dark Real Red
- light Daffodil Delight
- light balmy blue
- light and dark Smoky Slate
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!