Video Card Walkthrough - Using Dandy Laser Cut Specialty Paper - Part 1 of 3 +Tip On Hiding DSP
Libby and I crafted on Memorial Day. It was one of those great crafting days where all of my projects really clicked. I was able to make a record number of cards - seven! I will video about five of them this week in a multi part series. Today's part one introduces the Dandy Laser Cut Specialty Paper and the challenge I had with it. I also discuss a trick to hiding paper in such a way that you can still get use out of it. Don't forget to come back for the next two parts of this series! a
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!