A Second Season's Greetings Deer Card #2 - Snowglobe series
This card is very elegant. The globe background is a woodland dry embossed piece of Night of Navy cardstock. The trees are Shaded Spruce with a popped up copper foil deer in front.
The Seaside Spray metallic weave trim bow was changed to Night Of Navy using a light Night Of Navy Blends marker. You can always use your die markers or re-inkers, however I chose Blends because of how fast the ink dries (Blends are alcohol markers and the alcohol evaporates very quickly).
This globe base is copper with copper detail. The sentiment uses the smaller Lakeside label die and behind it I added a trimmed down length of matching copper foil die cut from the Flourish dies set (It is an ornate lattice that matches the DSP).
Ironically this is one of my favorites, but is hub's least favorite.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!