Final Fourth Of July 2020 Card Design - #3
I created a third layout to use for fourth of July cards. This final design uses 1/2" strips with the ends trimmed using the new Lovely Labels punch.
Next, the strips were embossing using the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. The white trimmed background in the photo was embossed using the Subtle embossing folder. I created a total of four cards using this layout, changing out the background embossing folder.
The star swirl die cut into three pieces really dressed this card up nicely. The thick white ribbon and Elegant Faceted Gems made the perfect finishing touches.
All cards have been finished, addressed and mailed. /whew!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!