Fun Fold Friday Video - Featuring Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick - Barnyard Scene
What a busy week! I had so much fun yesterday teaching coloring techniques using Stampin' Blends. They are such an easy medium to use. I am so, so glad that Stampin' Up! came out with their own alcohol markers! This means that the Copic classes I took so many years ago are put to good use in my Blends coloring classes.
At the end of last week's final comparison video I promised to use the colored chicks in a project this week. And.... here it is... a long overdue fun fold card.
I used the new blending brushes to sponge a hint of grass and sky on a 4 1/4 x 11 basic white card base (I do use the thick cardstock for my bases). Then I cut out a bunch of fun farm'y stuff to make a barnyard scene on a Z fold A2 size card base. Enjoy!
Have any tips for me on securing that fence? Please drop your thoughts in the comments!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!