Creating New In Color Spots - Labeling & Storage +I Share What I Have Learned
It has been almost 5 years since we sold our home and moved into our fifth wheel to travel full-time.
Our first trailer was just under 35 feet. We replaced it with a 32.5 foot trailer in 2018. Talk about having to manage our space.
Keeping my crafting supplies contained and hidden when not in use has been a challenge for sure.
I talk about how I now store my ink spots (1" square ink cubes) as well as go over my strategy for a happy space that is my do everything space.
Do you have to keep your craft supplies hidden? How big is your crafting space?
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!