This card's background technique is an oldie but a goodie. Four of us had a play at the shaving cream technique. Each background created is one of a kind. I chose this background as it looked to me like ground (the red) and sky (the yellow to white). Check it out!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 450 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Supplies Used In This Project:
This replaces Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL product.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!
I hope you are enjoying March Madness, the cardmaker's version!
This episode is another strip DSP card, using one of my all time favorite DSPs.
Add new comment