Today's card is a very easy to make shaker card using A Fish & A Wish!
Today's bubbles are colored dots!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 600 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your Stampin' Up! crafty needs.
Supplies Used In This Project:
This replaces Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL product.
Stampin' Ups white cardstock they use for everything! Note: This cardstock replaced Whisper...
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!
I am so happy I finally dug down to the A Fish & A Wish cards that I had promised to film back in January.
There will be a total of four cards. Today's card is the newest, made in February at my retreat. Enjoy!
Add new comment