This masculine fun fold was a card class card.
Classes have around 18 attendees (during the high season) so when we have lots of multi color stamping like this card has, I appreciate how quick it goes with the Stamparatus.
The Stamparatus was set up on a middle table with one plate per side and Stampin' spots for each color.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 600 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your Stampin' Up! crafty needs.
Supplies Used In This Project:
This replaces Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL product.
Stampin' Ups white cardstock they use for everything! Note: This cardstock replaced Whisper...
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!
Today's card walkthrough is a shoebox swap with a triple mat - which you don't see very often.
I would like to have arranged the bottles more evenly across the card, but I still like it just the way it is.
Add new comment