I hope you are enjoying March Madness, the cardmaker's version!
This episode is another strip DSP card, using one of my all time favorite DSPs.
As promised, here is the link to my Amazon Idea List with the Tiny Attacher & Gilder's Wax aka Metallic Rub Ons -> Amazon supplies list link
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 600 videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Supplies Used In This Project:
This replaces Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL product.
Stampin' Ups white cardstock they use for everything! Note: This cardstock replaced Whisper...
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!
Milkshakes MMMMM! Almost every friday we bike up to the front of the community and get in the very long ic cream truck line. It is a win-win as Jerry (icre cream truck guy) doesn't have to drive through the neighborhood, we come to him.
In a way it is like an ice cream social because everyone visits who is standing in the line.
This card is just about as yummy as my favorite...
Add new comment