Poppies Calendar Post-It Easel Desk Accessory
I do still have a couple of more snowglobe cards to post, but I also want to post these awesome calendar desk accessories. I used dsp from a sample pack that is going to be available for anyone signing up to be a demonstrator from January 3rd through March 31st. The paper pack is paired with a mini cutter and BOTH are included for free to new demonstrators. Send me an email if you would like more information on this awesome deal.
Ok back to this calendar project. I used this awesome poppies paper paired with Mossy Meadow. The dsp covering the post-it is the back side of the poppies. I opted to not add any bling or die cuts because the dsp is so busy all on its own. In case you missed it, I will link the video as well as the first blog post with more details that will be helpful if you want to try your hand at this.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!