Soooo Many Alternatives! (17 photos) - June 2020 Paper Pumpkin - Box Of Sunshine
This month's kit was hard to finish. I have been thinking of upgrading my hand-me-down Samsung S7 for the latest and greatest Samsung. I use my phone for everything. I video, take photos, process photos, watch videos, and use it for phone, text etc as well. So today, oops it is now yesterday, I did it, bought an S20+.
This month's video consists of videos and photos from all three of our phones. Hub's S10 was so much better than the S7 that I've been "borrowing" it alot, like multiple times a day. When I said I was ready to go get a new phone, hub was thrilled! What made the kit hard to finish was that I kept fussing with the main reveal video which is usually 20 minutes or so long.
I had to shoot it three times! The first video was my fault, I used some retired products and looked them up after it was finished. The second had too many shadows from the indirect light. I had turned the lights on because it was dark. Finally the third one worked. /whew.
I have so many combinations of layouts that I took 17 photos and could have kept going. The video is just under 30 minutes.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!