Video - Stamp With Me - Featuring Pansy Patch Bundle - Making Two Simple Stamping Card Fronts
Whew, we are one day away from landing at our three week destination! This is day eleven of our trek across the US from Washington state to North Carolina.
Currently we are taking a short break over the weekend to avoid traveling in the tourist crowds.
I have to share what a special day I had today. Libby totally surprised me with an early am text asking if I wanted to go to lunch with her! What a treat that was:D Of course I said YES! We had lunch at Mel's Diner just a short drive away.
The town we are camping at is a summer season tourist location so the wait to be seated was long and traffic was pretty much chaos driving the mere .9 mile from our campground to the diner. The last time we saw each other was 3 years ago I believe at a retreat in Washington state. Thank you so much Libby and hubby for taking me to lunch today.
Ok, now onto some stamping! Today's video is a stamping session using the Pansy Patch bundle that I borrowed from my downline demonstrator Linda.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!